We understand Taxing Agencies from the Inside Out
We Understand IRS Internal Procedures, Policies and Politics
We were the Attorneys for the Internal Revenue Service
We have Extensive Tax Court
Our Attorneys have Resolved Thousands of Tax Cases
Two Office Locations in Southern California
Beverly Hills and Agoura Hills
Call Now for a Conference with a
Former IRS Attorney
Let Us Assist Your with Your Important Tax Matter
Holtz, Slavett & Drabkin, APLC
Former IRS Tax Attorneys
315 S. Beverly Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Tax Litigation and Audit Representation
We Represent Taxpayers at All Levels of Any Tax Proceeding - from Tax Audit Representation to Court Litigation Related to All Federal, Sate and Local Tax Agencies.
FBAR Foreign Bank Account Reporting Penalties
We represent taxpayers related to FBAR Foreign Bank Account Reporting Penalties and Proceedings with the IRS including OVDI Program, Civil and Criminal Defense
Criminal Tax Defense
We represent taxpayers related to all levels of criminal tax proceeding and investigations.
Tax Collection Relief
We represent taxpayer related to all tax collection actions including lien, levy, wage garnishment, foreclosure actions, and bankruptcy dischargeability.
Holtz, Slavett & Drabkin, A Professional Law Corporation, is a premier Southern California tax controversy law firm consisting exclusively of former IRS litigators with extensive in-court trial experience. We have a well established reputation with the government and private tax community. As former IRS attorneys, we have a comprehensive understanding of the internal workings of governmental tax agencies. We confidentially navigate tax agency procedures and avail our clients of all administrative and judicial remedies.
Holtz, Slavett & Drabkin attorneys have the highest level of educational and professional tax backgrounds including LL.M. in Taxation degrees from the leading law schools, big four accounting firm experience, and academic experience as tax professors. We handle all aspects of tax controversies including audit representation, collection defense, civil tax litigation, and criminal tax defense. We are committed to achieving the best results for our clients as efficiently as possible.
- Holtz, Slavett & Drabkin attorney, Gary Slavett, receives Superb Tax Attorney rating from AVVO.Com
- Holtz, Slavett & Drabkin Attorney, David C. Holtz, named a Top Tax Attorney by SuperLawyers Magazine for 2015
- Father and Son Return Preparers Sentenced to Prison Terms for Assisting Clients to Hide Money in Israeli Banks
- Foreign Banks Continue Cooperation with DOJ
- IRS Form 8938 and FBAR (Form 114) Comparison
- Two More Swiss Banks Agree to Cooperate with the Department of Justice and IRS
- Reminder: Deadline to File 2014 Foreign Bank Account Report (FBAR) is June 30, 2015
- California Employment Development Department
- Firm News
- Franchise Tax Board
- Internal Revenue Service
- State Board of Equalization