Holtz, Slavett & Drabkin is proud to sponsor the UCLA 25th Annual Tax Controversy Institute to be held on Tuesday, October 27, 2009.
- Current Priorities and Litigation Efforts in the Office of Internal Revenue Service Chief Office
- Current Issues, Developments, and Priorities in the Office of IRS Appeals
- Practitioner concerns, practice pitfalls, conflicts and ethical issues
- Tax Collection Techniques in a Recessionary Economy: Please…Show Me the Money!
- Referral and Prosecution Declinations: Finally, Someone Agrees…it IS Just a Civil Matter!
- Representation Techniques: From Examination to Tax Court Litigation
- Voluntary Disclosures: Still Possible After UBS?
- The Thin Line Between Civil and Criminal Fraud: Does it Still Exist?