Holtz, Slavett & Drabkin is proud to sponsor the New York University 11th Annual Tax Controversy Forum, which will take place on June 20-21, 2019, at the Crowne Plaza Time Square, New York. The Forum is a gathering of high-level government representatives, judges, corporate counsel, and private practitioners engaged in all aspects of tax controversy. The Keynote Address is scheduled to be given by IRS Commissioner Charles Rettig.
The topics and agenda include:
- Updates from all divisions of the IRS, Department of Justice Tax Division, IRS Whistleblower Office, and U.S. Tax Court;
- Issues with respect to representation of partnership;
- Updated Voluntary Disclosure Practice;
- Litigating foreign asset reporting tax penalties;
- Ins and outs of construction industry audits and investigations;
- Issues regarding the Tax Cuts And Jobs Act of 2017;
- Offer in Compromise strategies; and
- Foreign payment withholding issues.
Holtz, Slavett & Drabkin, A Professional Law Corporation, is a tax controversy and tax litigation law firm consisting of former IRS attorneys. We represent taxpayers in all aspects of tax disputes with the IRS and state tax authorities. To schedule a consultation, please contact us at (310) 550-6200.