Holtz, Slavett & Drabkin is proud to sponsor the New York University 14th Annual Tax Controversy Forum, which will take place on June 23-24, 2022, at the Westin New York Grand Central. The Forum is a gathering of high level government representatives, judges, corporate counsel, and private practitioners engaged in all aspects of tax controversy. IRS Commissioner Charles Rettig will deliver the Keynote Address on the state of the IRS.
The topics and agenda of the forum include:
• Tax Compliance and Enforcement Update for all divisions of the IRS, Department of Justice Tax Division, and U.S. Tax Court
• How the Administrative Procedure Act is Affecting the Tax Practice
• Handling Audits under the New Centralized Partnership Audit Regime
• Tips for Contesting Foreign Assets Reporting Penalties
• Reporting Cryptocurrency, Disclosing Ownership of Shell Corporations, and the New Anti-Money Laundering Act
• The Future of Voluntary Disclosures
• Resolving Criminal Tax Cases with a Guilty Pleas
Holtz, Slavett & Drabkin, A Professional law Corporation, is a tax controversy and tax litigation law firm consisting of former IRS attorneys. We represent taxpayers in all aspect of tax disputes with the IRS and state tax authorities. To schedule a consultation, please contact (310) 550-6200.